Tuesday, November 3

Autumn/Winter Haul (Zara, UrbanOutfitters, H&M & more)

Hey everyone!

I did a little bit of shopping last week, and I thought I would show you the bits and pieces I picked up.

So, the first shop I went to was Zara. First I picked up this really cute red and blue checkered flannel which is, surprisingly, really thick and warm. I've wanted one of these for such a long time, and this one was not even that expensive.

On my way to the cash desk, I spotted this giant ball of fluff. Ok, it was actually an oversized woolly jumper, but that's basically the same, isn't it? It's so warm and fuzzy and easy to wear and I just had to get it.



Then I decided to tak a little look in Urban Outfitters. Big mistake. I wanted to buy literally every single thing in the shop, but you know… I'm really not cool enough to pull any of it off. But I did find one thing that I am in love with, and they are these black, super tight, high waisted skinny jeans. I desperately needed a new pair of jeans (it turns out people started noticing that I wore the same pair every day to school. Damnit.), and these are perfect. I have quite long legs, so it's relatively hard to find jeans that are long but tight. Yeah, first world problems, I know, and I'm sorry.




I also popped into H&M and found this really cool grey and white knitted jumper, which is kind of loose and a bit longer at the back. 

And I picked up a pair of black tight sports trousers and a black and grey sports bra, both of which I haven't worn yet, which is probably not a good sign.

There was a Lush store next to H&M, and I couldn't resist a little peek. I ended up buying a bath bomb called Intergalactic, which I am most excited to use.


The last place I went on my little shopping trip was the local bookshop. And can you guess what I found? Tyler Oakleys book, BINGE! I bought it then and there, and I have already started it. It has got off to an amazing start, and it is just a very Tyler-y book, if you know what I mean. Keep your eyes peeled for a full review, coming soon!







I don't know if this was in any way interesting to any of you, but I do hope so!
Leave a comment below if you want to and have a great day!

Love, Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment