Sunday, April 19

Spring Photos

Yayy, it's spring! I love spring and I think it might be my favorite season of the year (although I think that in summer, autumn and christmas time as well haha :) ). And as the weather has been quite nice the last few days and all over our garden bright patches of colour have been appearing, I thought I'd share a few of the photos I took. I also added some of various sunrises and -sets, as I have been slightly obsessed with those at the moment. I hope you enjoy this first real blogpost!


I got up at 6am in the holidays to take this photo of a sunrise, and it was sooo cold


Some pretty flowers in our garden



The sun setting on a cloudy day

And on a clear day at the lake

Stormy weather at the lake made it impossible to see the sunset, but it still looked quite amazing

4 comments:

  1. Looked through your blog! lovely posts, and those pictures are stunning! great job! keep it up! and best of luck :) I love your book post, great description! can't wait for more content :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I don't know if this is a thing, but could we maybe be "bloggerfriends" or something? We could do a collab of some sort or if you have any ideas…? I don't want to rush anything (haha, this sounds like I'm asking you to date or something :')) but we seem to have some of the same interests and stuff, so...?

      Delete
  2. Wonderful pictures! I especially loved the last lake one. You should post more photos! I wish I had your talent to capture a scene at the best moment.

    Keep up the great work!

    Love,
    Saee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    I will post more photos soon!
    And can I just say, your blog is on fleek? Absolutely in loveee!

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete