Tuesday, September 8

#SeizeTheSummer Update

Hey everyone!

As you may or may not know, I did this thing at the beginning of the summer, where I listed all the things I wanted to do over the summer, a kind of summer bucket list. Also, I said that I would report back to tell you which of these things I did. And feel ashamed because I probably didn't do most of them. Damnit.

So here's my list:

I wanted to...

...make a friend while i was away. DONE! I met this really nice girl in Italy, She was very shy but as I am not, that fit quite well.

...flirt. FAIL. I did come into contact with a cute italien guy, but he was to old for me and didn't seem interested. Oh well.

...tighten my friendship with the girl I went away with for two weeks. DONE! We definetely tightened our friendship and although there were a few bumps along the way, we had a great time.

...take A LOT of photos. DONE! I took sooo many photos, check some of them out here:
Italien Photo Diary

...go to a concert or festival. FAIL. This is a real bummer, because I was going to go to a pool festival, but it got called off at the last minute.

...do sports. DONE! I actually went to the gym quite often during the summer, plus I went swimming and hiking  (a little bit). Very proud :)

…write, write, write on this blog and privately. DONE! I filled loads of pages in my journal over the summer and wrote quite a few blogposts too. Check some of them out here:
Judgement & Jewelry
Telling the Truth & Lying for a Reason

…read at least five books. DONE! In the first third of my holiday I read tons, in the second half not so much, as I was busy with the aforementioned friend. I will be writing some book reviews very soon though…

…communicate more with my internet friends (YOU!). With this one I'm not sure. I did make some new friends, but some of my closest buds kind of disappeared off the face of the internet. You could have said goodbye, you know? *scowling emoji*

…get a job. DONE! Yes, I got a babysitting job, which will be lasting for 10 weeks. So glad!

If you lasted this long through my bundle of summer to-dos, thanks!
I hope you had a great summer and were able to check everything off your bucket list.

Feel free to subscribe, share, and comment down below. See ya next time!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. You completed almost all the tasks on your bucket list, that's wonderful!

    Love xx
    Saee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I can't flirt to save my life! :') Seems like you had such an eventful summer! If I wrote a bucket list for myself, I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to complete more than half of them. Babysitting sounds really exciting! I''m sure you'll do a fantastic job :)
    Love this post x
    June

    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yep, flirting doesn't seem to be a talent of mine, but I hope practice makes perfect :)

      Delete
  3. Good job, Mia! You ticked a lot of items off your bucket list, so that's awesome! I love the photographs you published. You managed to capture the beauty of Italy so well. Looking forward to reading your book reviews. Thanks for sharing.

    Xx

    Morgana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot. Are you italien? Lots more photos coming asap :)

      Delete
  4. It's awesome that you actually met most of your goals :) I just found your blog and I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried very hard to make the most of it :)

      Delete