Tuesday, August 25

Back To School Motivation

Hello everyone!

The sad truth is, the summer is slowly coming to an end, and that means school will be starting sooner or later, depending on where you live. Which means a lot of bad things, because school is more often than not quite stressful and annoying. But as we can't stop school from coming, I decided to make a list of the good things that come with the start of term.

-You can buy loads of cute new stationary
New books, new pencils, new notebooks, new everything. I don't know whether it's only me, but I love buying new stationary and organizing everything. It gives me a nice feeling of starting fresh and orderly into the new school year.

-You can see your friends and classmates again
You might not have missed them all, but it will be nice to see some of your friends again, right?

-It's a new start to try to  achieve your goals
You have another try to impress yourself and your teachers and turn over a new leaf.

-You can finally try out all those cool BTS YouTube tutorials
Who hasn't seen them, DIYs, breakfast and lunch ideas, outfits, hair and makeup tutorials. It seems like every female YouTuber is trying to make BTS a little bit better (some with more, some with less good results). Some of them are a little cheesy, but that doesn't stop me from watching literally every one of them, does it?

-You might be getting the teeniest bit bored
Let's face it, summer holidays can be very long if you have nothing to do. Being a bit bored is fine, and it might even get you excited for school. A little bit.

-You can tell everyone about all the great things that happened over the summer
What would all the summer adventures be if you couldn't tell anyone about them? You are allowed to make your friends a wee bit jealous when it comes to holiday experiences.


I hope this list has helped you a little, and upped you back to school motivation a bit. If you have any tips for school motivation, please leave them in the comment section below!

Love, Mia xx

11 comments:

  1. I can't believe the summer holidays are over already! How time flies! But since school's looming ahead, we just have to make the best of it. I love stationary and organising, too, and I've spent quite some time watching stationary hauls. A lot of those seem to be floating around on YouTube. I also enjoy watching DIY videos, but I always fail miserably when I try them out myself. Best of luck this year!

    Xx

    Morgana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally the same. I watch every Back to school video on YouTube, but don't usually do any of the things they show, oh well ;)

      Delete
  2. I started school a couple weeks ago... this was a wonderful post to get me back in the swing of things!
    P.S. Feel free to stop by my blog and follow via GFC if you like what you see. :)
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking this new blog design.

    I feel like the most exciting part of the start of school is finding your new classes. Other than that, school's just a place to turn up for six hours. We don't need to treat it like the only factor in our lives.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. But as we spend so much of our time there, we might as well make the most of it, i guess. And thanks!

      Delete
  4. Saw your comments on my blog. It means a lot that you took the time to do that. :) Thanks for following. Love your blog and design! I'm eager to see more posts.
    p.s. I love Friends!!

    Aliah | Indigo Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very relatable post and it helped me a lot as I am starting my school on Tuesday. This summer went by so fast. :( As for the DIYs, I was actually hoping to do some over the summer but of course I did zero heh I love new stationary so that's definitely a pro, but I am not looking forward to all the stress that comes with school. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me neither :(. But as it's inevitable. we have to make the best of it...

      Delete
  6. I sometimes think I want to go to school but maybe I'm just kidding myself.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete