Wednesday, June 17

Boredom & Plans That Won't Work Out

Hey there!

I want to write about something that has been bothering me more and more the past few days.

I'm bored with my life. What I do doesn't fulfill me.
Every time I have had this feeling in the past I have come up with a fun idea to keep me going, but now I'm out of possibilities.
I have ideas, visions of what I want to do, but there are multiple things tying me down. School. Not being old enough. Friends and family. Money shortage. Fear. I want to be able to do things like go to concerts, travel, take amazing photos, have adventures and just make as many memories in adolescence (cool word, huh?) as I possibly can. I want to make the most of my life.
But I feel that I have done everything that is interesting or fun within my doable zone, and now these things bore me. I don't want to take the same pictures with the same people in the same places every day. I want something new, something exciting. I think I am at the age where the things that excited me before are getting boring, and i don't have the means to widen my horizon.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMzKyDUyQEhl5OR48fIXPuID3yamAmFxsSuiRle7PQSt6tKA47UZDKgoDf
I keep thinking, what can I do that is legal, not too pricey and for teens, but is still going to make my pulse quicken at the very thought of it? I haven't come up with anything yet.

If you can in any way relate, have any tips or just want to share your thoughts on this topic, feel free to comment down below.

xxx

6 comments:

  1. I completely understand what you mean! Parties, concerts and daytrips to far away places are always the best of fun, but they come at a cost. Last year I took up guitar, and taught myself tons of different songs that I know and love; the kind of stuff you hear on the radio. I found that through having that 'project' I had a focus and something to motivate me. I don't know if you have access to a new instrument, or art stuff but you should try out giving yourself a summer project- it gives you something to motivate you and give you a purpose to your free time, and when you have completed it or succeeded in it, you find yourself even more motivated with a sense of achievement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right, that's a great idea. I will think about it and report back asap. Thanks for the tips!

      Delete
  2. Your writing is amazing. And I understand completely what you mean. I too want to travel and have adventures but with new people. People say it's better to have relations than to be on your own but the thing is I want to make new relationships with new people. I do not want to keep hung on to the same people in my life. I want new.

    It would be amazing to talk to you.
    Srishtiaries1999@Gmail.com is my email address. Contact me of you like.


    -srishti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you understand. And done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is literally my life. School annoys me. The same people all the time annoy me. Travelling, going to concerts, taking loads of photos - that just sounds so so awesome. I'm bored as well, but the issue is: There really is so much I could be doing; I'm just not doing any of it. Too scared I guess, or maybe I'm just smart to wait for age to catch up and put my life in order first.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I might be scared as well, but I think I'm going to seize the summer this year. Maybe I'll do a post about that. What do you think of soing a collab? mybe with a few others as well?

      Delete