Tuesday, July 7

#SeizeTheSummer

helllooo!


this is just going to be a quick post, because i am soo on edge right now.
so, where i live summer has begun. also i don't feel like capitalizing anything today.
i thought to myself: you know what, this year i want to seize the summer. do stuff. reach goals. do more stuff.

if you read my last post, you will know, that i am bored with my life. i have to do more stuff. and what better way to achieve that than to tell the internet? so, if you want to come with me on that journey and get out your creative side (which i don't do very often) to make this summer amazing, please write a blogpost about what you want to do and label it with the hashtag "seizethesummer".
we will, as a blogging community, make the most out of the summer 2k15!
ok, that's my idea, what do you think?

I just remembered that I have like 6 followers. I don't think anyone will do this. Oh well, I will.

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's not summer here but I still think you should make the most of yours. Write out a daring checklist to complete, get a friend and go on loads of adventures. Or if you're not adventurous, write about one.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's actually a great idea! I could just make up an adventure. Hmm...

      Delete