Sunday, July 26

Italien Photo Diary


Hello everyone!

I’m on holiday in Italy right now, and have taken a couple (well, maybe not a couple...more like a lot)of photos, so I thought I’d share them with you.  
Warning: Most of these photos are of mountains, lakes, food and sunsets. You might find some of little towns we visited, but not much else, as these are the things I love taking photos of most.
I really hope you like taking a little peek at my holiday, so lean back as you enjoy my pictures from the “val di ledro”!
(Also, the order of the photos is not always the order they were taken in.)
















(not me, just a cute couple sitting on a bench)

























6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! You made me want to go to Italy so badly right now! Hope you're having a great time!

    Xx

    Morgana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO BE IN ITALY because these photos look amazing! Isn't travelling just the best thing ever? Nothing can beat it. It's a good thing I'm going to Italy this year, but I wish I could be there now like you.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, travelling is just the best! And Italy is amazing...

      Delete
  3. You have an amazing blog design! And woww all those pictures look fantastic! Keep capturing those beautiful moments x
    June

    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete